Airplane Professional Pilot CPL(a) for instruction on flight simulator (Boeing 737)
Your role is mainly to be pilot instructor for the general public on a flight simulator fixed base cockpit closed replica to scale 1: 1 Boeing 737-800 NG (not certified).
Your mission is to provide an intense moment for our customers, who for the most part discover the cockpit of an airliner for the first time and piloting in general.
You help the customer in his choice of scenario and airport, you assist him in an educational way in the implementation of the aircraft, from the engine start to the landing and the taxi to the gate.
You ensure the customer welcome, briefing and flight in a professional and warm way, you pass your passion and act as sales representative of the brand Airline Experience.
You are likely to intervene on accompaniments of more experienced pilots and participate in our virtual QT programs for these. These programs involve a high degree of knowledge of the device.
If you are CFI, as part of the implementation of a second general aviation simulator for experienced pilots you are also likely to provide training sessions (non-certified, non-qualifying) for development and maintenance (IFR, Garmin G1000 suite, MCC, MEP, communications, etc.).
- You are above all passionate about aviation
- Imperatively holder of a commercial pilot license CPL
- A type rating is not necessary but you will need to be trained in the procedures of the 737, the recruitment is subject to the success of a proficiency test on the simulator
- An FI qualification is not required but you must have pedagogical skills to assist the customer in ordering the simulator and to answer general and technical questions about aeronautics and aircraft piloting
- A knowledge of flight simulation and its software (Lockheed Martin Prepar3D) is an advantage
- You work freelance according to the reservations and the time slots that are allocated to you based on your availabilities
The benefits for your future career in company:
- The quality and realism of the simulator will familiarize you in depth with the operation and the procedures of the Boeing 737-800 and will allow you to approach with a certain advantage your interviews in companies
- You will be able to maintain your IFR and MCC skills by working with other advanced pilots on all types of scenarios (breakdowns, procedures, G1000, professional air traffic control service in English-speaking areas, etc.)